More Tatted Ornaments

The local needlecraft store that I frequent has just started supplying the Olympus Gold threads and I am having a great time using them. I really love the wide range of colours that Olympus has. Here are some hanging ornaments that I have done. The small one in the middle is not yet finished. I still haven't come up with any idea for the outer round.



The ones using the Olympus thread are the colourful ones, except for the single coloured snowflake in the top centre, which was made using a Flora 20.

My daughter found the snowflake that I made earlier and decided to dress-up her worn-out pencil case. Then she asked me to make a matching one to hang on the zipper of the case. And here is the finished look. I can't close the scanner cover flat which resulted in the grey area surrounding it. The pattern for the snowflake (not the hanging ornament) is on the right under Patterns - Rings only Snowflake.

Comments

  1. Those are lovely colours, a change to the drab pastels we find around here ;) Well, that's because we don't think much of Cebelia :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely colors haven't heard of this thread

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! Thanks for visiting me too. I checked out your flicker site too. Greta stuff. Don't you love the small threads!!

    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it