Woo Whoooo.... Lucky Me!

What used to be like this ..


has now changed to this .....


I am so lucky to receive this from Janet, a wonderful stitcher and quilter from Ipoh, Malaysia. Instead of rolling over each other in the tin box, my crochet hooks are now properly organised in this neat fabric folder. There is even space for my tiny hooks and my tatting needles.

It was a surprise to me because I was not expecting it at all. What I was waiting for are these ....


There are wooden thread winders from Tattycat. Aren't they cute? :-)

She wrote about them in her blog and I asked if she could get me some - and she did. It took almost three weeks to arrive. That was fine with me because there was a long holiday during that period.

In the picture above, two of the thread winders are loaded with Yarnplayer's HDT, the Fern and the Golden Glow that I have received much earlier. I am using these two shades together to make a doily. Here is a peek of what I have tatted so far..

Talking about HDTs, ... keep a chair for me in your TA (Tat-aholic Anonymous) circle, will you Tattingchic ? I may need it later, he ... he... ;-)

And the clincher is from the Tattingoddess. To celebrate her blog anniversary, Gina has been giving away goodies to one lucky person for each month. I have been following it since the first draw in March and seen all the wonderful things that she had put together for each winner. I wasn't really hoping for anything because I have never been lucky at any kind of draws.

I guess I got back some of the luck off Tattingchic because ..... I am the winner for the month of October Yipee !!!!

Comments

  1. Wow, what lovely things! The crochet hook organizer is beautiful and functional, as are the thread winders. Lucky you!
    And, the tatting you are showing a peak of is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooHooo!!! Congrats to you for winning GIna's October giveaway! Lucky you! Your new quilted hook holder looks fabulous! I'm thinking I may need to get me one of those at the needlework stores! LOL! Later, though, I've spent wayyyyyy too much on tatting stuff this month. Speaking of which (my addiction) there will ALWAYS be a very welcome chair for you in my Tat-o-holics Anonymous meetings, Jon! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it