Colours of My Rainbow

Your rainbow is strongly shaded brown and green.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


Hmmm ... the colours are not showing up. Now, what didn't I do right ....

Oh OK, I see it now. I hope you can too. I should have published in html format.

Comments

  1. I can see where you are deep thinking with close ties to nature. Understanding imperfections is a wonderful thing. Yes, that is you! That fresh outlook contributes to your creativity and you are definitely full of vitality. This test is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it